Thomas Trax, CEP®Trax Wealth Management
2221 Camino Del Rio South, Ste. 307
San Diego, CA 92108
November 1, 2002
Thomas A. Trax, CEP®, AAMS® This proud Cal Poly Pomona Alum earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance, Real Estate, and Law. Now, going on 30 years of service as a Registered Securities Professional with a Accredited Asset Management Specialist designation. Tom serves transnational clientele with a holistic approach from pursuing retirement, structuring businesses, to forging a legacy with estate planning. Recently recognized in San Diego Magazine, as a Five Star Wealth Manager Award recipient for the ninth time. Tom is also a recipient of the LPL Financial Patriot Club Award, presented to less than 7% of the firm’s more than 19,000 advisors nationwide.
President, Wealth Manager - Trax Wealth Management
He sits on the board of Hillside Professional Association where he recently was voted Vice President. Tom also donates to the Assistance League of San Diego, funds go to community programs with core values in commitment, leadership, ethics, accountability, and respect.
In Tom’s free time he enjoys spending time with his son, Ryan, their hobbies include running, traveling, scuba diving, and anything on a boat.
Licensing & Designations
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS® Designation)
- Certified Estate Planner™ Professional (CEP®)
- California Insurance License #0829479
- All securities licenses held through LPL Financial
- Series 6: Investment Company/Variable Contracts Products Limited Representative License (1993)
- Series 7: General Securities Representative Qualification License (1998)
- Series 24: General Securities Principal License (2001)
- Series 63: Uniform Securities Agent license (1994)
- Series 66: NASAA Uniform Combined State Law License (2002)